33. Nov 14. I got a burrito bowl at Chipotle.

Yes, I know, another food thing, but I was there, and I needed something new, so I got a bowl. Plus I wasn't that hungry, so it was perfect. Verdict: Not the same without the tortilla.
34. Nov 15: I went up to Luther Park on a Saturday.
This is kind of unlegit, but I've never done it, and I'm not about to be all like "I gotta do a new thing" especially, since there's like nothing new to do up there.
35. Nov 16: I watched 60 minutes.
Primarily because Barack Obama was giving his first interview since becoming PRESIDENT ELECT, but then I realized that I'd never watched it before, and it's on my list anyways, so it worked out pretty well. I'm sure it would have been much more of a stretch for me if I didn't have any interest in the programs content. But what are you gonna do...
ALSO OF NOTE!!! The Coldplay concert on Friday was AMAZING!!! Seriously best concert ever. Way better than their Twisted Logic tour, even if the precious Star Tribune doesn't agree with me. Nobody in the world moves around like Chris Martin, and I can't tell you how in love I am with Guy Berryman, and have been for a long time. He's got a good look right now, although I miss the mop top. I went with Caroline, and we seemed to be the only ones who were into it. And the girl next to me. But that's about it. I'm also pretty sure nobody around us knew any lyrics. Except for, again, the girl next to me. As Caroline kept saying, "Um, did you have to pay $115 dollars for these tickets, too? Cause you sure aren't acting like it."
Also, we were driving home after the concert, and these like, 16 year old punks, drove up next to us, and flashed us some McCain Palin bumperstickers (that they had a large stock of in their car, for occasions such as these) and were all gloating and such. About What? YOU LOST. I am not trying to disrespect Republicans at all, but there is no need to be an idiot. I would say the same if McCain won, and I saw some young Democrats doing the same thing. Or any combination of Republicans and Democrats, winning and losing. So yeah, go get the Jeep back to your parents before curfew, and make sure you don't lose those stickers-- they obviously come in handy.
4 comments:
hehe. "the precious star tribune".
good blog
i apologize on my ill-informed party-mates. I know the feeling you felt. I felt the same way the last FOUR YEARS for all the people who refused remove their Kerry/Edwards stickers from their Subaru's and Prius's.
well, to be fair, bumper stickers are quite hard to remove.
Though, actually, now that I think about it, I crinkle my brow a bit every time I see a kerry/edwards sticker. I'm like "still?" They didn't even want to cover it with an obama sticker at least?
I really like that you guys were thinking about how un-into the concert people were. I've noticed this phenomenon as well and I just can't figure it out. Why pay?
Post a Comment