47. I saw a play at the Park Square theater
It was a nice little place in downtown St. Paul, which I don't hate as much as some other people profess to. I went with my father, of course, and that was pretty much that.
Another list:
1. I spent practically my whole day doing nothing (Including sleeping late, taking a loong shower, watching tv, surfing the internet, and "cleaning" my room) It was not as spectactularly awesome as I might force myself to believe.
2. I'm typing with a cat on my lap right now.
3. I am so desperate to throw out all my clothes and buy new clothes. Is that wrong of me?
4. I wish my Christmas joy I felt in late September was back. I'm not nearly as excited as I'd like to be.
5. This weekend isn't as long as it should be.
6. I don't know how to be a loving person
2 comments:
Hey emo potato.
Just wanted to explain that I was being short and a tad sassy on the phone tonight because I was driving--in St. Paul--looking for my friend's house that I'd never been to before.
What is linksys? It's bugging me. Sorry I've commented so many times.
Post a Comment