Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One Cent

Bleck.

30. I read the entire Business section.

So so boring. I am sorry, I know that it's all important, but I wasn't engaged at all. But, I mean, what could I have expected? I learned:
-Starbucks earnings have dropped 97 percent....apparently
-Circuit City is in mondo trouble with the moneys
-Some money guy turned 80 something.

To bring around my point again, it was boring. That's an example of me doing something new, that I wouldn't necessarily do otherwise. That is if I weren't looking for new things to do.


I fear that my dear plant, Lewis, is suffering from lack of sun. Is it too cold to sit him outside? I think he might benefit best from having some direct sunlight.

I have also been toying with the idea that I have a mild case of Vertigo. What other than dizzy spells does Vertigo come with?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

first off, quit apologizing for the stuff you are doing! maybe some of the things aren't totally crazy or exciting but they are new to you and that is what makes them interesting to me!

second, don't put lewis outside. it is snowing, freak show. or doesn't it snow in the hood where you live?

third, you might have an ear infection. if your ears are off at all it can make you dizzy. i had to get ear wax cleaned out of my ear once (gross, i know) and they had to shoot water into my ear--i thought i would hurl from how dizzy i got. it lasted all day!

Caroline Royce said...

Look it up. Type into google "vertigo symptoms."

jesus you need to learn to use google! It's soooo great.

I keep Sir Edward on the windowsill so he gets sun when the sun is out. Your little IKEA lamp won't get the job done.

The business section thing isn't so bad. I've caught myself once or twice reading the business section. When I realized what I was doing i had to put it away.

emily said...

i agree with rachel -- don't apologize all the time for what you are doing. addie, i could never think of 365 new things to do -- no matter what. you have taken quite the challenge and everything you do is awesome -- it's why your blog is pretty much the first thing i read every morning when i get to school.

and i agree with rachel on a second thing -- don't put your plant outside. what are you thinking? placing it in front of a window that gets direct sunlight will be a perfect solution to your problem i think, give it a try.

Addie said...

I'll stop apologizing when people stop sassing me for good! I know that none of you are, but one person in particular is.

And I've had these vertigo symptons my whole life. I've only just remembered that there's a whole disease about being dizzy.