Friday, November 28, 2008

Without a song

46. Thanksgiving: I ate Cranberry sauce. How appropriate!

Hard to believe that I've never managed to eat cranberry sauce on thanksgiving, since I like to eat most everything, including squash, which I don't especially like. All in all in was a good thanksgiving, even if it was over a t 5:15. (I'll never get over that.) Thankfully, I have mounds of stuffing left over.

Which reminds me, I lost 8 pounds after getting my wisdom teeth out. Of course, I was forced to eat a lot less, but still. And I will probably gain it all back. By eating stuffing.

Also of note about Thanksgiving:
As we were going out on our traditional walk, we walked right by the townhomes right by our house, and we saw 3 wild turkeys, just hanging out. In residential Minneapolis. I'd never seen a turkey up close in real life, I don't think.

And then, flipping through the channels later on in the night, what do we come across but Rocky 5. We watched the end, and then were delighted to see that Rocky was coming on next. So we watched that. And then Rocky 2, and then I started watching Rocky 3 when it came on, but I was supposedly tired. I totally could have done it.

I don't know if I've rambled more in a blog post before. Sorry about that.



No comments: