32. I ate Eggs Benedict.

I believe my brother once called them "God's gift to man." I'm not so sure I agree. I just can't eat fried eggs ever. I have some weird thing about eating the yolk. But I tried it, and that's what matters. Not sure I'd have those again.
I saw Pirates of Penzance at my school tonight. Starring the famous Willis Batz-Kamby as Frederic, it was totally awesome. Although, it could have clearly been better, it was high school, so whatevs. I strongly recommend anyone who is in town this weekend to go see it.
Even though I was not able to watch The Office this evening, I am still completely obsessed with Jim and Pam right now. Does anyone have a favorite Jim and Pam episode?
2 comments:
how about when Pam got ripped at the Dundies and fell out of her chair, kissed Jim, and made a scene. Or maybe when they played a prank on Andy with his cell phone and he punched a hole in the wall...too many good ones.
Casino Night.
Post a Comment