Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Treasure Mathstorm!

Things I learned this week:
1. Having a dark backround on any website (blog!) that you may have is more eco-friendly because it requires less energy to project. In fact googling twice requires as much energy as it does to heat a cup of tea. I learned that from Seventeen magazine.

So, I guess that should be "thing" I learned this week.

I feel like people are losing interest in this blog. Fast. Besides the obvious 1.) Update more frequently (I'm trying this week, I really am) and 2.) Do cooler stuff (I don't feel like I have to explain myself on this one) what can I do to generate more interest within my, what I'm sure are few, blog followers. I lack creativity for things such as these.

3 comments:

emily said...

#1 -- best title for a post. EVER. #2 -- i would say that updating more frequently would bring the followers back. we want to know daily what you are doing. i know it gets busy but do your best :) #3 -- as part of my loyalty i would like the record to show that upon turning on my computer at school this morning, yours was the first website i visited.

Jon Towey said...

as i have been blogging for a year now, I have learned frequent posts keep people's interest. Just a fellow blogger tip: you can write as many posts as you want at once and schedule the posts to post later. hence you do a bunch at a time but your followers can have something new to read each day. that way you don't have to write every day. just send me a quick note if you want to know how.

Anonymous said...

I follow you every day. I just never comment because I haven't figured out how to do it. I think I have it now.