136. Mar. 6: I saw Movin' Out.
I was so incredibly excited when I heard it was coming to town, you don't even know. I love love love Billy Joel, and I have the Movin' Out piano book, and I've wanted to see it for years. It was so great. It was like a Rock Opera. Think Mamma Mia, but without dialogue. The dancing was really great, and who doesn't just want to listen to Billy Joel songs for like 2 hours? The guy doing Eddie was so incredible, if I were a guy, I would want to dance just like that. Or at all, since I'm not a dancer. As I've said before, I wish I were a dancer, but I'm pretty clumsy. Plus, a lot of their bodies are really stupid looking. I do not want to be skin and bones, or super muscular. Grody. So, I'm going to try and make a point of seeing it again any chance I get. I would reccomend it to any Billy Joel fans. Or anyone, I suppose, but I guess it probably sweetens the deal if you're a fan of Billy Joel.
I also went to Jane's birthday party yesterday, which was fun, but me and Lizzie were 3 hours late, so we didn't get to do paint a plate. The reason we were 3 hours late was because I was going to get a ride with Lizzie, but she was going to go at like 3:30, because she had to work. But then we didn't get to leave until about 4, and the paint a plate place was on Grand Ave., and neither us of knew how to get ther from Turtle, let alone to St. Paul. So, we went all around trying to find Grand, and we eventually found it, but prett much everyone else was done. I'm not blaming Lizzie at all, because neither of us had any idea where we were going, but I was sad that we had to miss some of the party. But then we ate Davanni's, and she opened presents, and we played Tabboo, but then I got picked up to see Movin' Out.
1 comment:
You don't know how to get to St. Paul? Where does Lizzie usually drive?
Post a Comment