I want to let everyone know that the annual DLLC musical is coming up this weekend. We are doing two one-act musicals back to back, both written by my father.
The performances are Friday, Feb 27th at 7:00, and Saturday Feb 28th, with a matinee at 2:00, and there's a dinner show that night with dinner at 6:00, and the show at 7:00. If you want to go to the show on Saturday night, I don't think you have to go to the dinner portion. If you want to come but don't feel like reserving tickets ahead of time, I would advise you attend the 2:00 matinee, it is usually in low attendance, and won't sell out.
If you want to come to one of the evening shows but do not reserve tickets, you may want to show up earlier rather than later. I don't know how many tickets will be left those nights. Let me know if you have questions.
The address of the Diamond Lake Lutheran Church is 5760 Portland Avenue South, Minneapolis.
1 comment:
for everyone who made it -- they know what an awesome experience it was. to those who opted to skip out and not support addie -- you really missed out. she was great. and of course, how can you ever go wrong with a dudesie original? and two at that.
Post a Comment