Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have

Everybody's always trying to get me to blog, and I always say the same thing when the ridiculous amount of sassing piles up- I blog when I choose to, not because people want me to. That's the only way I ever enjoy it. I'm not blogging because it's my job, I do it because I want to when I want to. I absolutely do not care whether you're happy with how often/not often I update.

My niece, Laney Fae was born since I last posted. I've been able to spend a fair amount of time with her, considering I'm at school most of the time. She's an adorable little thing. She looks just like my brother. Everyone is pretty excited to have her here.

This isn't the best photo. I haven't been able to get good photos on my phone of her.

Also, I turned 21 a few weeks ago. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I truly appreciate being able to order alcohol in a restaurant if I choose, and be able to buy it for myself. I have a bottle of Merlot in my pantry right now. It shall be delicious.
And for my birthday, a certain individual who shall remain nameless, sent me 21 red roses over three days at school, for my birthday, as well as other incredibly awesome gifts. Whoever this person is, they sound awesome, right?


Again, this isn't a very good picture, but it's the best one I have. They're all dead now, of course. I think it would be a little morbid to post pictures of 21 dead roses.

1 comment:

emily said...

wow. finally a post. i won't pretend that there wasn't a lot of sass involved, but it's a post. also, i'd like to point out that i'm holding laney in that picture :) and i think you can see my awesome bsb shirt in the background ;)