There are a few people who I always having really good talks with. I guess it depends on the situation or where I am in my life, but it's always great to say how you feel. You get on a roll and you can confess everything about yourself that you thought might be too personal or awkward. I always have the best most insightful talks with my friend Beth. It will often happen after we watch movies together, we just end up talking for hours about things. She's so good to put up with me during those times, too. When I get into "long insightful talk" mode, I get really excited and I talk too fast, or I am constantly losing my train of thought and my story ends up going nowhere. There are certainly other people who I am able to have this type of conversation with, but Beth and I always connect on a lot of levels, which is just so nice to have once in awhile.
On a semi-related note, Beth and I did a double feature of The Fighter and 127 hours, neither of which she had seen, both of which I had seen. Such good movies, both of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment