Saturday, February 5, 2011

Danse Macabre

I feel so un-healthy right now, and kind of in a good way, kind of in a bad way. Last night roommate and I had our second 'potato night', where we buy a bag of potatoes, a thing of sour cream, a big bag of cheese and butter. Last night we also bought Warm Delights for dessert, and since we hadn't eaten since lunch at 11:30 and wouldn't be eating out potatoes until around 10 because we got going late, we got Amy's microwave burritos to tide us over.
Neither of us are obviously on a diet. Right now. But considering there were several points last night after many potatoes that I looked like I could be pregnant, I should go back to the gym.
But if anyone has a magic bullet and they want to make twice baked potatoes, it can be done. Scoop out the potato from the skin, sour cream, butter cheese, put it in the bullet- bam. Awesome delciousness. Emily, I'm looking at you.

Updating seemed like a good idea. I apologize if that made you really hungry, or kinda grossed out. Either way, my bad.

1 comment:

emily said...

as soon as you wrote "if anyone has a magic bullet" i was like - yes!!!! thanks for the shout out ;)