I'm currently listening to: MIKA- Life in Cartoon Motion. You should download: Track 8, "Billy Brown".
I'm really excited, I went to the Menomonie Market Co-op today, which I had been to before, but never bought anything. I got some hummus, greek yogurt, turkey, mustard, tortillas, and biodegradable garbage bags (!!). I'm supes excited about the garbage bags because a.) my trash was just getting ridiculous and it was time to take it out, but I misplaced the plastic bags I got from MarketPlace foods (I forgot my reusable bags) and therefor couldn't take out my garbage. And it was gross, I'm never letting it get this bad ever ever again, and b.) they're biodegradable. Maybe it's making up for not going to Greensense, but I'm super into eco-friendly right now. As we all should be...., and, c.) not to mention my room kind of smells now (because of the trash...), so I'm going to get some Febreeze asap. That's probably a little too much information, but, along with other folks, I appreciate candor. So needless to say, I had a wrap for lunch, along with hummus and pita chips, and a banana. I'm trying to eat up the produce I got a week ago at Kwik Trip so I can get some organic fruits. If any of you saw my status on Facebook, Kwik Trip apples are nothing to write home about. I've also been trying to eat up a lot of the food I got at MarketPlace foods last week that was super un-healthy. It's probably not a good idea to eat it all up in one week, but I feel guilty and I wanted to get rid of it, and never make that mistake again. If I MUST eat in my room, I want to eat healthier. Plus Cup O Noodles only keeps you full for so long. Ideally, I'll start eating in the commons more often, but lately I've been an idiot about time management, so I haven't really given myself a chance to eat in there much.
No comments:
Post a Comment