190. Apr. 29: I watched the HBO documentary, "Thin" about anorexia.
I just happened to watch this when our newspaper meeting went south. Believe me, this wasn't what I wanted for my new thing. I tried to balance a book on my chin, but let me tell you, that is a lot harder than you think! So, I'm gonna work hard on that, and save it for a rainy day. But anyway, this documentary was educational, even though I'd say I already know a fair bit about anorexia and eating disorders alike. But you never realize how much of an illness these things are, until you hear first hand what these women have to say. Because they think it's so attractive, they don't see how unhealthy it is. I can't imagine that being me. I love eating too much to ever get to that level. I'd much rather be healthy than super thin.
No comments:
Post a Comment