Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Save Us

This is kind of weird, but my circumstances allowed me to do something I wanted to do anyway.

76. Dec. 28: I stayed in exactly one spot the entire day.

And I mean one spot. The entire day is 11 hours, because that's how long I was awake. I was up half the night vomiting my mind out (great imagery) and I was completely confined to the couch for the day. I have never been more miserable in my life. I was in so much pain, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, and I had a fever. We think it was food poisoning. I watched a bunch of episodes of House, and then seeing as I couldn't even get up to turn off the tv (our remote is on its last legs) or put in a movie, I watched What Women Want, and part of Cast Away on tv, and then Wall-E later with my mother. But then I slept for about 13 hours.

Great post, I know.

No comments: