So, I didn't update yesterday because blogspot was being a buttface. So new thing yesterday:
16. Oct. 28: I read an article in Newsweek.
Now, I've never chosen to read an article, but I may have read one at some point for some class, without my knowledge. The article I read was about how living eco-friendly is starting to become so fashionable, it will start to be expensive. Not that it isn't already, but it will become even more expensive. The link the article.
Now the new thing I did today might seem like really lame and stupid, and an easy-way out, but I really wanted to do it:
17. Oct. 29: I visited mpr.org.
I've never used the site before, and I really liked it because it just had so much stuff that was accessable to me. I went on the site to mainly look for a podcast of an interview I had just missed with Seth Meyers. I got a text from Lizzie telling me about it, and I tuned in for literally the last ten seconds. No such luck in finding that interview. However, I have a new favorite website, because I love the classy websites of legit publications, such as bbc.co.uk.
So...I feel all newsy
2 comments:
Wait didn't you read that one article about Sarah Palin and her failures with broadcasted interviews? I was right there when you read it.
I'm not going to lie to you. I couldn't get through that. I was way too pre-occupied with watching her failures on T.V.
Post a Comment